Saturday, January 16, 2010

How I get free things and sometimes make money at Rite Aid




Rite Aid offers a rebate program.  The best part is that you can fill out everything online.  So after a trip there I come straight home and enter the receipt on their website. I get a check from them monthly this way and have received checks for $45 and more from them.

You can also participate in the Rite Aid Video Value program by watching videos to earn various Rite Aid coupons including a $5 off $20 Rite Aid coupon! 

Rite aid also offers a $5 off $25 purchase regularly.  These are often on coupons.com.  I rarely go to rite aid without one of those. (either the $5 off $20 or $5 off $25 purchase coupon)


Here's what I did yesterday:
1 Huggies pullups 8.99
1 GE life bulbs 2.00
1 container cinnamon  .99
1 Theraflu cold medicine 4.99
Drink mix 2.49 

1 trident gum 1.29 (in order to make it to the $20 mark)
Total: 20.75



Then  I made sure to hand the cashier my $5 off $20 purchase coupon first from the video values site

Then I gave her the rest of my coupons.




$2/1 Pull-Ups coupon found here  Plus I'll get $1 rebate from Rite Aid
Rite aid Q for $1 off pullups located on the video values site.
$2/1 Theraflu coupon found here plus I'll get a $3 rebate
$1.50 coupon for the light bulbs. (I got it online but can't remember where I printed it from)

Total after coupons $7.25 plus .88 in tax= $8.13
But then I'll get $10.99 back in rebates


So my total cost will be $2.13.



No comments:

Post a Comment