Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where do all my coupons come from?

To begin with, the Sunday paper.

My grandma, my dad, my neighbor and sometimes a friend of mine kindly save them for me.  So I usually have 3 sets of the Sunday coupons.  If they didn't do that for me I would definitely buy at least 2 papers per week because the savings way more than covers the cost of the papers.


I have 2 binders.  I admit I'm a coupon nerd.  The one you see above has my unclipped coupons. 

Below are all my organized coupons.  They're in my old baseball card holders.  I wish I could say that I invented this system but...



The second place I get my coupons is online.  There are tons of internet coupons now.  The downside is that you have to download a coupon printer.  I've been doing it for over a year and I haven't had any problem with it.  But I know some people don't like to download things.

Here's my favorite source for online coupons: coupons.com 
You can usually print at least 2 of each. These reset quite frequently. I usually print out the ones I think I'll use and then wait for a sale to decide if I want to print and others. I also put my printer on the setting that uses less ink.  Also I only have black ink in the printer right now since color is so much more expensive.

Another good source is: smartsource

The brands themselves often have coupons if you go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment