Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ream of paper only .75 at Staples

This is good through Jan 30th.  This deal is dead but be on the lookout for other rebate offers from Staples.

I needed a ream of paper so I was glad to find this deal.
I  got 2 reams of paper for $10. And then I will get $8 back in the mail. You do have to submit for a rebate but you can do this online. I just did it for the first time and it was super easy. The ream was $5 and they rebate you back $4. Plus when I went to the staples website I found out that you can print off a 15% coupon which will make the reams of paper only .75. Not a bad deal if you ask me. : )

If you do this you can go here to submit for your rebate online.
Also remember to print your 15% off coupon.

There are some other good deals if you want to check out their ad it its here.

No comments:

Post a Comment